The share market has been changed a lot in these few decades. Nowadays it is essential to stay updated on the day-to-day happenings in the share market and keeping tabs on the volatility of the stocks trading every second. Fortunately, it is not the share market that has changed in all these years. The modern technology has also become too advanced that we can simply track the movements of the rising and falling of share prices at our fingertips. The high-speed internet and innovative smartphones make it very simple to check the live-streaming market price of the stock, doing technical & fundamental analysis of the stocks, tracking investment portfolio, and interpreting stock charts. Now everything is accessible through share market apps at mobiles and tablets.
Thus, we’re here presenting top 3 share market apps that you must use from here on to next year in 2019 to get to know the latest coverage on domestic and global news, analysis and research, and get stock market tips to meet the financial goals in time. All the below apps are free suitable to use for your financial needs.
Top 3 Share Market Apps in India 2019 – Our Recommendations
#1 BSEIndia on Mobile
Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. (BSE) is India’s oldest and Asia’s first and fastest stock exchange in the world. It was first established in the year 1875. Recently, in 2017 it becomes the first listed stock exchange in India.
BSE’s BSEIndia on Mobile is another one of the best share market apps available in the Indian market. The BSEIndia on Mobile share market app facilitates your Android-powered phone or tablet, the ability to view the markets at fingertips. Unlike, the NSE NMF II, the BSEIndia app has a lot to offer. It provides a reliable, efficient, and transparent app which can compete with other big share market apps available in the market.
- The app gives you the ability to follow the stocks you are invested in or interested in. In doing so, you can do the Google-based search for your favorite stocks.
- The app facilitates the personalized watchlist feature for you to create your own in order to collect all your favorite stocks at one place and track all your investments at the same time.
- Get quick access to the top gainers, top losers, turnover, and 52-week highs and lows with BSEIndia App.
- Track the performance of your investment portfolio online.
- Real-time streaming quotes for Sensex stocks, BSE SME platform, equity derivatives, currency derivatives & interest rate derivatives etc.
- Easy Navigation to the corporate announcements, corporate actions, results, and board meetings.
- Can use in different languages such as Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, and Telugu etc.
The app is no doubt a very good app in tracking the performance of investment portfolios and creating a watchlist to track the favorite stocks. But, the app is not limited to watchlist; it is a fully-fledged app that also provides real-time streaming quotes in multiple segments.
Besides, the app is also a reliable source to receive important major announcements, corporate results, meetings, and important results which have a direct or indirect impact on the Indian share market. One can use this benefit to take the crucial financial decisions regarding investments.
Play store Rating: 4.3/5 Stars
Available on: Android & iOS.
#2 Advisorymandi: Stock Market, Commodity, Forex, IPO
Advisorymandi is one of the most popular share marker apps these days. It is recognized as the most unique share market app which gives the ability to investors and traders to know day-to-day happenings in the financial markets. Also, it is the only Indian share market app where investors and traders can react out and meet more than 260+ SEBI-registered research analysts to receive their financial expertise.
In short, it helps Indian investors and traders to do their own research, choose, compare, and follow the analyst as per their own trading style and take better financial decisions. Advisorymandi is the definition of the ultimate next generation share market app which is available for both Android and iOS powered Smartphone.
The key features of Advisorymandi share market app are as follows:
- A user can opt for calls on different segments like equity cash, equity future, equity options, commodity, and currency with their respective entry levels, stop-loss levels, and target prices etc.
- It also facilitates calls based on time frames such as intraday, BTST, STBT, weekly, positional, monthly, expiry, and yearly basis etc.
- Traders can create their own personalized list of scrips to monitor and get alert notifications.
- Check out the detailed information of all research analysts available on the platform and check the proficiency of each analyst by comparing their past performances, ratings, followers, and number of calls posted in different segments.
- Receive every-minute news update on financial industry’s top sources. Keep tabs on occurring actionable and political news.
- Get real-time updates on global economic data such as gross domestic product (GDP), CPI, core retail sales, and interest rate decisions through its real-time economic calendar which notifies you on key economic indicators with their impact level and actual, forecast & previous figures.
- The app also specializes in giving in-house expert’s views on different stocks, IPOs, industries, government policies, and economic health etc.
In a nutshell, Advisorymandi share market app is your all-in-one solution to all your queries related to the share market. You can not only get to know the day-to-day happenings in the domestic and global market but also the expert advisory with none other top experts of the share market.
It is THE ONE APP you ever going to need in your mobile. There’s a lot in this app that you can benefit from. But, to know better you need to explore things yourself. One thing we can sure of, Advisorymandi is really the next generation share market app that can help you in achieving your financial goals at a time.
Play store Rating: 4.6/5 Stars
Available on: Android & iOS.
#3 NSE NMF II Mobile App for Android
The National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE) is the leading stock exchange platform of India and world’s second largest stock exchange with the no. of trades in equity shares from this January to June 2018, according to World Federation of Exchange (WFE) report.
NMF II is an online mobile trading app for android users launched by National Stock Exchange (NSE) itself. This app may not carry all the share market features like other apps but it can be used to transact in Mutual Funds.
NMF II is the share market app which specializes in mutual funds. The NSE designed this app to bring values and independence to the investors in investing in mutual funds. NMF II is the mutual fund platform that ensures reliability and performance of its systems by combining innovation and superior technology.
- Place Orders with Ease: Distributors can use NMF II share market app to place orders of their investors.
- Transactions: The app allows execution of multiple transactions such as Purchase, Redemption, Switch and Systematic Transactions (SIP, STP, and SWP).
- Transactions Status: The app not only facilitates the multiple transaction facilities but also provides the facility to check the status of a transaction executed through the NMF II platform.
- ACH Mandate: This app facilitates registration of Automatic Clearing House (ACH) mandate and to query the status of Automatic Clearing House (ACH) mandate registration.
Apart from this, the app has integrated nearly 35 major AMCs and their RTAs on a single platform with multiple payment methods.
If you are a mutual fund investor and mostly invested in the equity mutual funds then NSE’s NMF II is the best share market app for you to monitor your mutual funds and do transactions of Systematic investment plan (SIP), Systematic transfer plan (STP), and Systematic withdrawal plan (SWP) etc. Otherwise, the app is limited to functionality and needs improvements in the design area as well.
Play store Rating: 4.1/5 Stars
Available on: Android & iOS.
That’s the best 3 share market apps which can make so easy to invest and trade in the share market. We’re still looking out for more options to provide you. If you have any query or would like to suggest any other best share market app then please doesn’t forget to mention in the comment section below.