- No. of securities for Buyback: Maximum number of fully paid up equity shares to be bought back 3.92 crore equity shares.
- Maximum Buyback prices: Buyback price per share at Rs.500 for each fully paid equity share.
- Mode of Buyback: From open markets or through a Tender Offer.
- As per SEBI guidelines, 15% of the buyback offer is reserved for shareholders holding equity shares having a market value of not more than Rs. 2,00,000 as on the record date.
- Eligibility criteria for participation in buyback: Shareholders who hold equity shares as on the record date.
- Record date for buyback: 21st June 2019.
Notable, the board has also announced on today’s Board Meeting that as per new Shareholder return policy APSEZ will distribute, every year, 20% to 25% of its Profit After Tax either as a dividend or share buyback or a combination of both.
Pre-Buyback Shareholding Pattern as on 31st May 2019
Note: Post-Buy-Back shareholding pattern is currently not available and will be declared after completion of the Buy-back.