About the Company:
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is an Indian multinational conglomerate company. The company headquartered is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reliance owns multiple businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications. It has become the first ever Indian company to cross Rs 10 lakh crore market capitalization and the largest publicly traded company in India by market capitalization.
QoQ & YoY Performance:
India’s one of leading Oil and Gas company has declared the results for the fourth quarter of fiscal year ending March 2020.
- QoQ Performance: Consolidated Net sales/ revenue of the company recorded to Rs.151,209 crores, declined by 10.58% in the March quarter of FY20. Total expenditure (excluding interest and depreciation expenses) are Rs.117,501 crores is down by 12.58%. EBITDA numbers decreased by 0.45% on QoQ.
- YoY Performance: The Company has reported a 2.54% decrease in sales/revenue while expenditure (excluding interest and depreciation expenses) of the company have declined by 3.22%.
- Profitability of the company: Net Profit of the company landed to Rs. 6546 crores, decreased by 44.72% QoQ and 37.22% YoY.
- Dividend: The company has announced dividend of Rs.6.50 per share for the financial year ended 31 March 2020.
- Right Issue: The company has also announced the India’s biggest right issue of Rs. 53,125 crores in the ratio of 1:15 at a price of Rs. 1257 per share.
As per Lokesh Sethia, SEBI Registered Research Analyst, the stock was closed at Rs.1467.05 per share, the company profit plunges 37 percent YoY basis and revenue declined by 2.54 percent on year-on-year basis ; But with the strong management of the company, so we will suggest you to take “BUY” positions in the stock for the target of Rs.1760.