By Lokesh Sethia, SEBI Registered Research Analyst,
Advisorymandi.com has composed a list of trading ideas for tomorrow:
1. NCC is a Buy Above Rs. 100 for a Target 1 of Rs. 105 and Target 2 Rs. 108 and a Stop Loss of Rs. 97.
2. HDFC AMC is a Buy above Rs. 1938 for a Target 1 of Rs. 1966 and Target 2 Rs. 1980 and Stop Loss of Rs. 1910.
3. CHAMBAL FERTILIZERS is a Buy above Rs. 175 for a Target 1 of Rs. 181 and Target 2 Rs. 185 and a Stop Loss of Rs. 169.
4. SKF INDIA is a Buy above Rs. 1955 for a Target 1 of Rs. 2000 and Target 2 Rs. 2020 and a Stop Loss of Rs. 1910.
5. KAEDA CONS is a Buy above Rs. 215 for a Target 1 of Rs. 222 and Target 2 Rs. 225 and a Stop Loss of Rs. 208.
6. M&M FINANCE is a Sell below Rs. 395 for a Target 1 of Rs. 380 and Target 2 Rs. 370 and a Stop Loss of Rs. 410.
7. PCJ is a Sell below Rs. 48.6 for a Target 1 of Rs. 46.2 and Target 2 Rs. 45 and a Stop Loss of Rs. 51.
8. KSCL is a Sell below Rs. 473 for a Target 1 of Rs. 463 and Target 2 Rs. 455 and a Stop Loss of Rs. 483.
9. PVR is a Sell below Rs. 1629 for a Target 1 of Rs. 1588 and Target 2 Rs. 1550 and a Stop Loss of Rs. 1670.
10. ASHOK LEYLAND is a Sell below Rs. 83.6 for a Target 1 of Rs. 81.2 and Target 2 Rs. 78 and a Stop Loss of Rs. 86.
11. PIRAMAL ENT is a Sell below Rs. 2003 for a Target 1 of Rs. 1951 and Target 2 Rs. 1930 and a Stop Loss of Rs. 2055.
12. DLF is a Sell below Rs. 172.5 for a Target 1 of Rs. 168 and Target 2 Rs. 165 and a Stop Loss of Rs. 177.
This is solely for information of clients of LOKESHSETHIA.COM and does not construe to be an investment advice. It is also not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase and sale of any financial instruments. Any action taken by you on the basis of the information contained herein is your responsibility alone and LOKESH SETHIA its subsidiaries or its employees or associates will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by you. We have exercised due diligence in checking the correctness and authenticity of the information contained in this recommendation, but LOKESHSETHIA.COM or any of its subsidiaries or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this recommendation or any action taken on basis of this information. Technical analysis studies market psychology, price patterns and volume levels. It is used to forecast future price and market movements. Technical analysis is complementary to fundamental analysis and news sources. The recommendations issued herewith might be contrary to recommendations issued by LOKESHSETHIA.COM in the company research undertaken as the recommendations stated in this report is derived purely from technical analysis. LOKESHSETHIA.COM has based this document on information obtained from sources it believes to be reliable but which it has not independently verified; LOKESHSETHIA.COM makes no guarantee, representation or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its accuracy or completeness. The opinions contained within the report are based upon publicly available information at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice. The information and any disclosures provided herein are in summary form and have been prepared for informational purposes. The recommendations and suggested price levels are intended purely for trading purposes. The recommendations are valid for the day of the report however trading trends and volumes might vary substantially on an intraday basis and the recommendations may be subject to change. The information and any disclosures provided herein may be considered confidential. Any use, distribution, modification, copying, forwarding or disclosure by any person is strictly prohibited. The information and any disclosures provided herein do not constitute a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell any security or other financial product or instrument. The current performance may be unaudited. Past performance does not guarantee future returns. There can be no assurance that investments will achieve any targeted rates of return, and there is no guarantee against the loss of your entire investment.
POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE (as on date of report) Disclosure of interest statement –
• Analyst interest of the stock /Instrument(s): - No.
• Firm interest of the stock / Instrument (s): - N0