About the Company:
TCS is India’s leading an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization offering transformational as well as outsourcing services to global enterprises. Currently, TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization.
QoQ & YoY Performance:
India’s multinational information technology service, consulting company TCS. It has declared the results for the third quarter of fiscal year ending December 2018.
- TCS posted 2.6% growth in December quarter Net Profit at Rs 8,105 crore or $ 1,140 Mn and Net Margin of 21.7% driven by a 59.32% QoQ increase in other income, Revenue during the quarter grew by 1.3% QoQ to Rs 37,338 crore.
- During Q3 2019, the digital revenue increased by 30.1% compared to 22.1% in Q3 2018, YoY with a strong pace on CC growth around 52%.
- Constant currency revenue growth of 1.8% QoQ and 12.1% YoY.
- Total employee base grew at 417,929 in the quarter October to December, compared to 411,102 in Q2 2019, which includes 35.8% women employees.
- The company had also declared an interim dividend of Rs. 4.00 per equity share.
- Growth in geographically: Revenue growth accelerated in UK by 25.1%, Europe grew by 17.6%, and Asia Pacific grew by 12.6%. Among Americans, North America grew by 8.2% & Latin America grew by 7.6% and India grew by 9.7.
As per Lokesh Sethia, SEBI Registered Research analyst, the stock is trading at Rs.1,857.50 per share, the target will be Rs.2300 per share for Long-term.