It’s been less than a week to the Phase 1 of Lok Sabha Elections 2019 and the stage is set with all the canvassing to get the support of people in order to come in central. As of now, the ruling party is Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) who comes in ruling after winning in the year 2014. So, the million dollar question, Will PM Modi wins 2019 elections? Or more precisely, what are the chances of BJP in 2019 elections?
Well, a majority of leading pollsters believe that it would be a comfortable win for PM Modi-led Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP). It is mostly because of recent gains from Pulwama attacks. The Prime Minister got a massive boost after the air strikes in Pakistan known as the Miraj attack.
Yet, the tables can turn around. Furthermore, opposition and other small parties will play a decisive role in the formation of the next government in India.
First, we will talk about the reasons which increase the chances of BJP in Election 2019.
- PM Narendra Modi is still the most popular Indian in the world. Also, he happens to be the most popular leader in the country which has no match till date. He lives in the heart of millions. Despite controversial allegations, Indians have still high regards for this man.
- It is PM Narendra Modi and Amit Shah’s hard work that made BJP strong with the highest membership.
- Bhartiya Janata Party has a strong working base in the form of RSS. Despite the anti-incumbency, the votes are still intact. Overall, we can say that the relationship between BJP and RSS is quite strong.
- What has been itching the people in all those years is the ‘corruption’ which thanks to BJP have shown a massive decline in the public services sector under Modi government.
- After the tragic Pulwama attack, the country wanted for strict action against the terrorism and PM Modi did exactly that. In the leadership of PM Modi, we succeed in launching the perfect Miraj attack and later followed a zero-tolerance policy against terrorism to deal with Pakistan’s sponsored terrorism.
Let’s take a quick look at the accomplishments of the Modi government in these years:
Overall, we’ve seen some remarkable growth in certain areas during the period of the Modi government. But, as you know there will be haters. Nevertheless, the chances of BJP seem fairly good but you can never know.
One thing we know is that people will choose whoever they seem fit to be their leader.