Key benchmark indices trading flat in early morning trade. The BSE Sensex trading at 29040.94 down 8.34 points (-0.03%) and NSE Nifty at 8955.95 down 7.50 points(-0.07%).
The Market breadth indicating the overall health of the market is flat .On NSE there are 25 shares in advance where 26 shares in decline. Total Unchanged 0 share.
BPCl, TataPower, Reliance, Techm and TCS are gainers while Hindalco, Infy, Tatasteel, Axisbank and Yesbank are losers in the Sensex.
Tech Mahindra rose 1.24% after the company said it will buy US-based healthcare provider CJS Solutions Group for an enterprise value of $110 million. The deal includes an upfront cash payment of $89.5 million to buy an 84.7% stake in CJS with the remaining 15.3% to be acquired over three years, the company said in a press release. The transaction is expected to close before the end of April 2017.
The Indian rupee opened higher by 5 paise at 66.67 on Tuesday as previous close of 66.72 against the US Dollar.